Oh yes that is right we had, a mouse in our house!!! Tuesday morning Robbie we getting ready for work and was in the bathroom, when I hear this OH MY!! What I say, there is a mouse in our house and then I hear the garbage can hit the wall!! Okay so my first reaction was to jump on my bed. Not very brave I know but I don't have to be Robbie does!! It ran off in who knows what direction, well Robbie was off to work I had the assignment to go and get traps while Camren was at school. If you think I spent the rest of the morning at home you think WRONG!!!
Robbie told me I was a chicken and I said yes I am. I didn't know where that mouse was and I wasn't about to find out. So we took Camren to school and spent most of the morning at my mom's (she was making bread and we got some!!) Noah and I were off to the store to get the traps, so daddy could set them at lunch. Take care of the prob. ASAP was what I was told. I did call my dad at like 6:30 in the morning to tell him we had a mouse in the house. I got off the phone and told Robbie I think he was trying not to laugh!!! I didn't care, I kept saying to Robbie our house isn't dirty why do we have a mouse. Then came the it's cold out and it's warm in here....yeah, yeah...blah blah. IT IS A MOUSE GET IT OUT.
Needless to say we WON!!! That mouse didn't stand a chance!! I am the one (unfortunately) that found the poor little thing this morning!! Gross, is all I could say and think. Right after that I told Robbie that he needed to get rid of the little furry thing. Here is were the mom of two little boys in me kicks in, not until he was to take a picture of it!!! Yup you read right a picture!!! The boys were still in bed and needed to stay there for two more hours and I was not waking them up so see a dead mouse. So I had Robbie take a picture ( I knew they would never forgive me if we didn't). They thought it was the coolest thing, BOYS!!! Noah even asked it if the mouses head got chopped off!!! I told him no, just squished...he giggled. AGAIN BOYS!!!! I think he really is more like Robbie than me!!! He would have asked to touch it if we would have woken them up, again pictures are so much better in times like this. Robbie found the place were the mouse (at least that is what I am hoping, only one) came in and fixed that tonight. I am so glad, and hoping that we won't have anymore stories like this one!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment