Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Monday, September 14, 2009

Birthday Dinner and oh how funny....

So I really didn't want to cook tonight and well I didn't get to go out yesterday so we decided to go out tonight. We called my mom and dad like 10 times they wouldn't answer. So we are almost to Los Hermon's when Robbie tries one last time and my dad answerer's!!! How RUDE!!! So we met them there and it was a great time. I know you are thinking so why is this funny??!! Well the boys wanted them to sing to me I said no!!! So they brought me fired ice cream, can we say yummy??!! Anyway Noah was asking for a bite of whipped cream so Robbie was helping he with that. Well he did and almost got it up Noah's nose. The waiter happened to come back to give us the check or something and Noah told him that his daddy put the whipped cream on his nose. The waiter without any pause looked at Noah and said "what a jerk!" We laughed so hard!!! Well then he told Noah that daddy was really a good guy. He left the room and Robbie made the comment that he knows how to lose his tip!! That made my day and my night I am still laughing about it. What made it so funny is that it was so unexpected!!! The waiter was really nice he would listen to Camren and Noah and talked to them and was just nice. If you are wondering yes he did get his tip.



On the way home Noah said "hey mom, " of course I said "yes Noah" he continued to ask me "Why did the chicken cross the road?" I said "I don't know why did he cross the road?" He said " I don't know he got hit by a car!!" That is our Noah always coming up with a new chicken joke!!! He then laughs at his own joke which makes it all the more funny!!! We had a great night!!

No comments: