Well we have survived the first week of Kindergarten and Camren is loving it. Mom is still a little worried on how he is acting in class. This because he has been in trouble twice this week (not bad enough the teacher called!! thank heaven!!) in trouble none the less. He is doing better and better at his home work and writing!!! I have to admit I am a proud mom for that!!
The title big brothers, this is were I just had to write this down (well type I guess). I get and email every week on the progress of the baby. Such as how big the average baby is and what might be going on with me and such. Well tonight I was reading that they can distinguish between light and dark. That if you put a bright light on your tummy the baby will turn away from the light. Right away Noah ran over and got his little flash light!!! Daddy helped him out with this one and gave him the brightest one he has!!! It worked!! He put it in one spot and she did move. How crazy is that!!! He would have stood there for quite some time tormenting his little sister who isn't even here yet if we would have let him!! Noah is already pestering her!!! Robbie is actually the one that told me that I needed to write that one down. It isn't every day that you get to tease your little sister inside mom's tummy!!
On that front I only have 3 full months left!!! I know that seems like a lot!!! At least I can say I am almost done, and that yes I can do this!! It wouldn't be so bad if I didn't hurt like I do. Sitting is bad laying is bad well just about anything is bad, I just keep reminding myself that this is part of this pregnancy and well I just need to get through it, after all it won't last forever!! I do have some good days that I can move with little pain!!! I like those days the best and I think that so does the rest of my family. I do have to admit I spend quite a bit of time if I can sitting trying to be some what comfortable!! These last few days that isn't possible, the little darling is doing not nice things to my ribs, oh well big sigh and get on with it. The boys do spend more time sitting with me in hopes that they can feel little sister moving about. That happens mostly when they fall asleep on my lap!!! Then they don't really feel it. Noah does like to sit on my lap, when I tell him that she is moving around he says that is because I am Squishing her!!! He is finally okay with the idea that it is a little sister!!! I knew he would eventually!!
No comments:
Post a Comment