We had a great weekend!!! We got the back of our house that was in desperate need of paint painted!! I know I should have taken before and after pictures, I didn't think about it until I was in bed last night!! I helped as much as I could and did as much as I could. Down low wasn't a good thing and well I can't really reach up high!! Right in the middle is where I was, Robbie did the rest. I was shutting the back door and pulled a muscle in my leg!!! Like it didn't hurt enough all ready!!! I does feel better today than yesterday. So that looks a lot better and is one more thing off our list of to-do's!!
Well I couldn't find our cat, Eek. I have had her since we figure I was in first grade. So I was searching for her and Robbie is the one that found her down stairs. She wasn't doing very good and we didn't think she would make it through the night. We made her comfortable and called my mom and dad to let them know. I went down this morning at about 7 a.m. and she was still hanging in there. So I sat down beside her and I think she didn't want to be alone. In about and hour she was gone. My long time friend that I love so much is in a much better place. We didn't wake the boys up, so Robbie and I chose a spot for her. I kept asking him if it was deep enough, I am sure that is was I was just worried.
The worst part about it all is that it happened on my Birthday. I know it was her time to go but it wasn't the best start to my day. I told Robbie that I am pregnant and my cat dies, what a day. I has ended much better than it started. I have gotten hugs and kisses and I love yous all day from the boys. They are so sweet. I got to talk to my Grandma who shares my B-day. Most of all I just got to be with my family and that is was is the most important and the best thing I could have asked for. So all in all it was a good but hard day.
No comments:
Post a Comment