Well a few weeks ago Camren lost his first tooth, I haven't been feeling to great and haven't put any of the pictures I wanted to up!!! So here we go......


Here is Camren holding his tooth. I pulled it out and he didn't even cry GO CAMREN!!! He was so excited that the tooth fairy was going to come, and she did and left him 50 cents!! That went into his piggy.
Now to Easter....Camren and Noah had a blast. They got these from the Easter bunny and loved it!!! we had a lot of fun at 

Gramie and Bombie's house that day. Finding eggs and just having fun being there.
Now you may be wondering what in the world!! Well these where what my mom told Camren and Noah were Dinosaur eggs. Really just Jello!! Not your regular Jello, these have Ice Cream in them!!! They are really good!!! I don't really know how she made them but they are soooo good.
Now you may be wondering what in the world!! Well these where what my mom told Camren and Noah were Dinosaur eggs. Really just Jello!! Not your regular Jello, these have Ice Cream in them!!! They are really good!!! I don't really know how she made them but they are soooo good.Other than that we are all surviving and loving the warm weather!!! The boys are going to be on have to have a shower every night schedule!! They play outside until I make them come in for lunch or dinner. It is really nice to be able to let them play outside. They are growing up way to fast. Until next time....
No comments:
Post a Comment