Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Saturday, May 23, 2009

A Really LONG day......

So I had really long day today.....as you can see I think we had fun too. We left my house at about 10 a.m. and got back around 3 p.m. The pictures turned out great (that is what really matters) I am so GLAD!!! We didn't get rained on!! We had fun you get more good pictures when you are having fun!! So I thought I would put a few of the ones I have been fixing and playing with up for all those who know me to see. This is my cousin Jamie...she is getting married in June and we had a great time today. So here they are.....

So this picture above, my hubby had this idea to make all the Rose pedals stand out!! I love the way it turned out, and yes I will be using this idea again!!

The picture on the left is actually a round about center!! I hate round abouts, I love this one!!! So pretty..... The photo on the right is an old house in a park in Draper. We (my hubby and I) tried to make it look old and just played around with it. I love it and think it is just fun, it helps that Jamie is sooo pretty!!!

That was my long day in about 3 pictures. I took 200 plus and have just begun editing. I have a week!!!

2 comments:

.. said...

Great picture (old house- love it) Gorgeous bride and freakin adorable dress!
Can't wait to see Jodi's pictures! Good job Misti!

Bryan & Celinda said...

You are so talented!!! I miss you guys tons!! I am getting so excited to see you all when we come in a few weeks!! Love ya mr. Moo!!! :)