Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

I know....

It has been far to long for me to have not posted anything!!! We are still hanging in there and all is well. Robbie is getting a cold and I really hope that he keeps it to himself!!! Noah is just getting bigger and bigger every day and so is Camren. Camren has some fun news, he has a lose tooth!!! Yup you read right!! My baby is growing up way to fast. I will be taking pictures of the day it falls out!!

We had a great Easter and hope all of you did too. Yesterday we got to go up the canyon and play. Jolly's Ranch has a new BIG play set. There are climbing walls and just all sorts of little boy fun. I forgot my camera!!! They had so much fun, playing and just having a grand old time. It was also really nice we were the only ones there!! Noah loves to swing!!! "I want to go the highest!!" is all he kept saying. The joys of little boys!! I promise it won't be that long until the next post!!!

No comments: