Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Monday, January 26, 2009

Sick Day...




As you can see we are having a sick day at our house. Well not all of us are sick, just Noah. Poor kid, he has the cough and runny nose and well I really hope that I don't get it. As you can also see they are still very much in love with Coco. Camren wanted to sit next to Noah and watch a movie, and Coco "found" her way up. I think she had a little help!! She stayed anyway and cuddled with them. There is a whole bunch of new snow outside to day and Noah wants to go out and play. Being the "mean" mom I am he gets to lay on the couch all day!! Watch movies and just kind of get better.
Noah loves Coco, he really likes it when she will sit next to him. They have to be really careful if they get down on the floor. She loves to lick their ears and nibble on them just a bit!! They laugh and she just loves them!!
I think Camren is our biggest Coco fan!! He picks her up and carries her around the house. He loves playing with her and is such a big help at taking her outside to play. They are both really good at that, they get in their snow gear and go play. She follows them all around the yard. Running and jumping after them. They get exercise she gets exercise they all come in tired. That is the best part!!
Despite the accidents in the house which to be honest there haven't been too many. I have been surprised by that!! We are all still very much in puppy love still. She is well behaved, she can sit and fetch a ball and we will keep working with her. She is very sweet and all of us are glad she is here!!

No comments: