Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I think I am going Crazy!!!

Well my kids are really driving me crazy!!! I sent them outside, because I couldn't deal with them inside anymore. They might come in cold and wet, the way I look at it at least they are outside getting some exercise!! I am looking forward to tomorrow when I get to go to work!! I am also looking forward to another snow storm. It would be nice to have a bit more of the white stuff. I guess we will see when that happens. I get to have my hair cut on Thurs. looking forward to that. We just don't have a whole lot going on other than me going crazy and ready to sell my kids!! I just think we have all been in the house for two long!! We all need to get out and do something, which is why they are outside and I am not!! We all need some apart time too!! I still love them mind you, just need them to calm down a bit....so I am hoping outside for a while will do the trick!!

1 comment:

Kira said...

They are so fun! I love them!!