
Okay,
I did it I now have a blog!! Thanks in part to my mom she was the final push. Mostly thanks to Kira!!! She has been telling me for months that I need to get off my fanny and get this thing going. So she came over tonight and helped me out!!! THANK YOU KIRA!!! I really prob wouldn't have done this without some help. Although it was quit simple once she showed me around things. So I will still be sending fun emails to all of those who are reading this but really I will be writing here more times than not. It will be fun and I can do fun things with it!!
So with Christmas right around the corner I think that we are almost done. The tree is up the house has lights, there are some decorations up in the house. I am really hoping that tomorrow...there will be snow on the ground. If there is you had better believe there will be pictures, the boys have been waiting for snow since November! Alright I did it and will continue to write as much as "The Monsters" will let me. They are getting to big if you know what I mean?!
No comments:
Post a Comment