Our little Stinkers
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Just a little late....
I want to wish you all a Merry Christmas and by now a Happy New Year!! We had an awesome Christmas here. The boys got everything that they wanted and then some!! Robbie and I can't complain, all we want is for the boys to be happy and anything that comes after that is great. The boys got a Gator...it will carry both of them around the yard or just one of them. I am sure when the snow melts there will be driving lessons in session around here. Noah still doesn't know how to steer!!! I promise that at some point this week I will put up the pictures of Christmas and Christmas Eve. Noah was so excited for Santa his teeth were aching!! He kept asking Santa to open his candy....he just couldn't get enough!! Well I have two monsters to keep in line!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment