

So if you couldn't tell it is SNOWING!!!! It has been snowing since about 11:45 I think. It is supposed to keep snowing all day on and off. Camren and Noah have been having the best time playing outside. I think they were out there until about just 10 min. ago. They were snow from head to toe and all smiles. They also got snow all over the house in just about 10 sec. I had them take off their snowy clothes at the front door. Yeah eventually it will melt and we will just have to watch out were you step or just wear shoes, so out socks don't get wet! They actually want to go back outside and play more...maybe later. I am quit content to sit inside and watch the snow fall from inside.
I am glad that I don't have to go anywhere tonight and I am hoping everyone I know is driving safely, if they have to. Robbie is at work today and had to drive back from lunch in the snow, he wasn't liking that idea at all. So he will be happy when he can come home and stay too. Well I need to get my laundry and the house clean. LET IT SNOW!!!!
2 comments:
I knew it! Your a hooked blogger already aren't you!! HA!
Burrr, it just looks soooo cold!
Post a Comment