Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, August 26, 2011

School has started....

Well Camren started school on Monday. He is having a great time and I really think he likes his teacher. Mrs. Sugu, she is great and I already like her. She put in the packet I got that if they have trouble with homework that we could work something out, or he can stay in a lunch recess and finish it. I have been reminding him of that all week, it has worked in my favor so far. Homework is a struggle with Camren, he doesn't like it and by the time we are done I would like to ground him forever. I keep at it though, I don't want to give up on him. So I can only hope that our routine gets easier every day.

Noah starts next Monday, trust me that isn't coming fast enough. He keeps telling me that it isn't fair that Camren gets to go to school and he doesn't. I hope he keeps that attitude, until he is out of college!! He is really excited and can't wait to go. He is afternoon kindergarten and I think it will be really good. He isn't a morning person!!

I don't know what Raelee is going to do without her brothers for a few hours every day. She loves them so much and loves to play with them. She has also started to say more and more. She sings along with the songs for the movies she watches at least once a day. If you are wondering what they are...Rio, Tangled and Despicable Me. Those are her favorites and she gets so very excited when she is able to watch them.

Robbie and I are doing good. We are trying to get used to the schedule of the boys too. Dinner has to be done no later than 7, which for us is a really big change. So far we have been doing really good. Hunting season has begun and well that means long days and even longer weeks. He hasn't lost his Saturday's yet, only time and a little luck will let him keep them for a little while longer.

No comments: