It has been so long!! Noah had a birthday, so did Robbie. There was Halloween and all sorts of other things. Rae has been working on having no binky!! Okay so we are the ones who are working on making her a big girl!! She is doing really well. We also bought her a big girl bed. She has slept in it for naps really well and is up to about two hours at night. I am hoping soon it will be all night!!
Camren and Noah are getting so big and smart!! They both love school and pretty much everything about it. Which is a good thing for me. Their teachers are also wonderful and I am so lucky to have Camren and Noah in the classes they are in.
Everyone is growing and getting so big.

With the holiday's coming I am more and more grateful for my family. They are wonderful and drive me crazy most days, they are still mine.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment