This weekend we went camping, just up Jolleys Ranch still lots of fun. We invited our extended family Erin and Alex. The boys love Uncle Alex and Auntie Erin. They were so excited to have them come along. Noah had a few accidents this weekend. He fell in the fire pit, yes it was still hot from the night before and he burned his arm and foot. We got him out fast once all of us realized what was going on. Once out we ran him to the water and stripped him down and cooled him off and then on with the burn free. He seems just fine now, thank heaven. He then got flung out of Alex's hammock!! It was an exciting few days.
Just a cool thing Robbie noticed. Then Rae pulled on the same bush poor spider, she ripped the web in half!!

She loves her Bom-Bom and the water.

My parents came and hung out for a little while. They came down to the water and watched the fun. Alex took Noah down first and then we took Camren and Rae down. Alex was helping Noah go down the spill way, he was having so much fun.

They had so much fun swing in the hammock. Erin was swinging with Rae and she threw up on her. I felt really bad. I think it was the swinging...she seemed fine the rest of the day.

Alex was almost as wet as Camren and Noah.
Camren getting ready to go down. Alex was at the bottom to catch them. They would have done that all day if Alex would have stood there!!!
Alex never missed getting them!! They loved getting to play with him for a few days.
Noah and Alex went down a while before we did. So Noah had a ton of fun and kept saying it was the best day ever. So when I saw his pant I couldn't get mad that they had holes on his seat!!

If you look close you can see the holes in his pants. He had fun and that was all that mattered. He did have one hole in his underwear, I will have to fix that!! It was a great weekend and I can't wait to go camping again...at least two or three more times before school starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment