Well we are doing good. Robbie has been home since last Thursday!!! He had surgery on his shoulder. He is doing really good, he has been to therapy twice this week. I should mention that is was two days in a row!! He goes back to work on Monday, I think he is more than ready to go back. I am more than ready for him to go back too. He is going crazy and the kids are driving him crazy. He isn't used to being home with them all the time. He did like coming to pick them up from school with me. They talk to him a little more right after school.
We are on a new adventure with Camren. He is almost done with his reading program at school!!! Go CAMREN!! He is doing so good, just two more weeks and then he will be where he needs to be. Camren had been stuttering on and off since he started first grade. It has gotten worse and well now we aren't the only ones who have noticed it. His teacher and his reading teacher said something about it. He has started stuttering when he reads, it is really starting to be a frustration for him and us. I am so grateful to have help!! I now know how to talk to him and listen to him. They gave us some things to read and well I am going to do everything I can to help him out. We aren't supposed to stop him or tell him to think about it. If it takes him 10 min. to tell us one thing let him. The kids at school are starting to make fun of him, not cool for these parents. Not cool for our little man. We went and talked with the speech teacher and we are going to go from there. I am hoping good things happen now.
Noah is doing great. He has all the energy in the world that I wish I could have just a small bit of it. He is doing good in school and gets along with everyone. We have a few things to work on while at home. His name and reading everyday. That shouldn't be hard to do while Camren is at school. That way he can have his homework time and Camren can have his.
Raelee is WALKING!!! She has been for a few weeks, I have just been busy/lazy!! I have been trying to keep and eye on Robbie and making sure he isn't doing something he shouldn't. She is talking more and more. The other day she was eating a marsh mellow with Robbie and she turned around and told me "this is really good stuff!" Yup she said it, it was only once and well it was the cutest thing. We love her and love watching her grow and learn a little everyday.
We are going to start a reward program. I am really hoping that it works. Camren needs to work a little harder in school and at home. We are going to help Noah out with a few things as well. Wish us luck!!
1 comment:
I am here and I read these. You're keeping a good record. When something has past, it's so easy to forget "when" it really did happen, even if you can remember the what.
We need to find a place that won't charge 3 arms and 2 legs to print it all so it looks good....or figure out how to do it ourselves, pictures and all.
By the way, I like the background.
Post a Comment