Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Sunday, December 26, 2010


Merry Christmas!!

Our Christmas was all we could hope for and more. The kids got what they wanted and Robbie and I got a few things that were needed/wanted!!

As is the tradition we went to my parents house on Christmas Eve. We had a great time, the company is the best part. I too, like Jodi am attached to that part of Christmas. I couldn't care less about what happens on Christmas. My Christmas Eve, for years to come must involve my parents and good friends!!

Our big man!! He is getting so big and so smart. He told Santa he loves math. I hope he is better at it than I am, I hated math. I guess that is what a tutor is for!! The only thing he really wanted was a toothless from Train your Dragon. He shook with excitement when he opened it!! Santa also surprised them with a Fisher price iXL. After the bugs were worked out that is running a close second as a favorite.


I think the picture says it all. He is always trying to make us laugh. Some days that isn't so good!! We love him so much. This one is bug kid!! Yup, so he got bugs that battle. He likes them, mom not so much. He too got and iXL, that he has loved from the moment he turned it on!! Santa did a good job at our house. No complaints from anyone!!


This little one is the light on a really bad day. All she has to do is smile and you feel better!! Even when she doesn't feel good she still smiles and talks and plays. We got her a baby doll, I am not sure she likes it as much as her bear, bear (that is it's name). She gives it kisses and loves. Santa brought her a phone that has buttons and blinks. She loves it!! She also got a little piano and she likes to go and push the keys and make noise.



Noah was first!! He had a great time chatting with Santa.

Then Camren, asking for his Dragon. Santa also told them that he was toothless because he breaths fire!! They got a kick out of that.


She didn't scream!! This was as close as she came to crying!! Go Rae!!

We had a great Christmas and hope that all of you did as well!! The New Year is fast coming and well I hope we can make it through Christmas break. Without fighting and screaming all day!! I am sure they will be great, we just need a little more snow so that outside is a little more enticing!! I don't have to work this week, BRING ON THE SNOW!!!!

No comments: