Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Thursday, March 11, 2010

Raelee & family


We blessed the baby, after a few little difficulties. We had to put it back a bit, my parents where helping my grandparents move and well they might not have been here. So on Sunday we went down to the church at 7 in
the evening. Robbie did a great job. He was so nervous, he did a great job. The other neat thing is, now that my grandparents live in town they were able to be there. So we got a 4 generation picture, okay so I really don't like the way I look (who ever does). We got the picture none the less. Raelee is growing up so fast, it seems like just yesterday that I had her.


Daddy and his princes!!

Our 4 generation, Mom, Myself, Raelee and Grandma Martha

This isn't from the blessing, as you can tell. It is one of my favorites that I took just the other day. So I had to add this one. Isn't she cute?!?!

No comments: