It was such a nice day today!!! We went for a walk/bike ride. My grandparents moved to town a few weeks ago and well it has been nice to have them here. So we decided to go for a walk and visit. We got out the boys bikes and helmets and we snuggled the baby in her stroller and we were off. Noah hadn't figured out how to ride last year. The bikes weren't out all that much. Robbie and I were both very frustrated on the way there. He knew how to break really well!!! Silly kid. So we decided to stop at my uncles parking lot, just around the corner from Grandma's to let them practice. By the time we started home Noah had it!!! He was so proud of himself, as were we. Now that we weren't running into him every few steps because he was breaking!! They spent the rest of the day (as much as we would let them) going back and forth on the sidewalk in front of the house. They were really tired by the end of the day. Now the fun pictures!!!
Noah was so proud of himself. Go Noah now mommy and daddy don't have to help you steer or peddle!!!
No back-wash in mommy's water!!
Same with you Camren, get a drink yourself I think not!!

Go Camren Go!!! He won't have training wheels by the end of the summer!!
I took this from the front seat. They were so tired. All Three of them were asleep, Camren and Noah just used Raelee as a pillow!! I was really glad Robbie still had the camera in his pocket!!
Noah was a pro by the end of the day. He kept asking me if I was proud of him. I sure am that little guy is growing up so fast. If he keeps it up he won't have training wheels ether. We are going to have to go on more walk/bike rides when it is nice!! It was good to get out of the house!!
1 comment:
Go, go, go....and sleep well sweet boys!!!
Love ya
Gramie
Post a Comment