Okay so we have been watching a lot of movies. Well Noah does when Camren is at school. I have no idea if this came from a movie or just out of his little imagination. Noah came in to tell us Camren had done something he wasn't supposed to. Camren of course said he didn't do it. Noah came back with LIAR, LIAR Fur on Fire!!!
It was so funny I had to call my parents. I love Noah, he is always making us laugh.
One of our new favorite movies is Curious George 2. We love it and it is so cute for those of you who have little ones, they will love it. Mommy really likes it, I liked the first one and the second it just as fun.
1 comment:
Funny, funny Noah.
I must say this is much better than the chicken jokes! Told Grandma Martha and Grandad about it today. They liked it.
Post a Comment