Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Thursday, March 26, 2009

It's been a while...

So we have been really sick at our house!! Camren got to go to the Dr. three times in less than a week. The first time wasn't a sick visit, my baby is going to kindergarten!!! So we had to go get all the shots taken care of. He got all registered and he starts in Aug. Then Mommy and Camren were sick and had to go to the Dr. on Fri. Thought we were feeling better and Camren got an ear infection and we were back on Mon. It has been a really busy last few weeks.


We got to go to the Draper Temple open house. Yeah I know, the boys were angels in the temple. I have never seen them be as good as they were that night. They loved the bus ride I think that was the high light of the evening for them. They also really enjoyed all of the temple. Noah wanted to go back to the baptistery he really like that part. He wanted to get in!! They loved it all and I was so impressed with how good they were. Here is a picture of my little angels.

No comments: