I love that I can now do my little ones hair in piggies!! It is so cute, well she is just a ham anyway. It is the first time that I have actually tried to do her hair like this. She actually held still long enough for me to do it. I guess letting her watch T.V. while I did helped a little.
From the front sitting with Daddy. All I said was look at mommy with a camera in my hand and this is the smile I got!!
From the back not perfect but better than the little fuzz ball that it was earlier today!! I can totally do this do most days!! Now I just need her to leave it alone, for most of the day. I think we can make it work.
1 comment:
so sweet. Squish that girl a hug for me! miss you guys.
Post a Comment