Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Friday, February 26, 2010

Raelee & Minnie



Well Raelee is almost 3 months old and is starting to want to hold onto things. So last night we gave her the little Minnie toy that Santa brought for Christmas. It was so cute that we had to take some pictures.

This one has to be my favorite. She is our cute little angel, she is so good and she has been sick. She is just so good natured and is always talking and smiling to us these days. She is getting so big and it is all going so fast.

Camren and Noah still love their baby sister, which is a good thing!!! They are also getting so big, Camren turns 6 in 7 days!!! My baby is getting to big!! He got a special recognition award at school Wednesday. It was from his teacher because he is always trying to do his best in school. He was so excited, and Robbie and I were so proud of him. There are only 3 kids from each class that get one. They do it every so often so that all the kids get one. It was really cool to me that they do that.

The other day Camren told us that something excited had happened to him that day. So we asked what and he told us that he ate breakfast in the cafeteria!! Okay that is all fine, the funny little thing didn't get that he needed to give them money. So I called the school and found out how much he needed to bring the next day to pay for his breakfast. They just laughed when I told them I even fed him before he left for school. Silly Camren, now I just have to remind him that he doesn't need to eat at school. He gets kind of disappointed when I tell him that, he thought it was really fun.

No comments: