
Camren and Noah
Loving being out in the woods!!
(Robbie was getting creative with the camera)
It was time once again to go and get our tree for Christmas. I know what you are thinking now, before Thanksgiving??!! Are you CRAZY!!?? The answer would be a big fat NO!!! It is our tradition, and we love it and so do the boys. This year the boys and I started later than we usually do. My mom and dad went up a day earlier and got our permits, I am sure you are wondering were?? That would be solders hollow, we usually leave our house at oh I would say between 4:30 and 5 a.m. We stand in line until 8 a.m. and get our permits and then we are off. Now this year Robbie and my dad went up early to wait in line with Julie, Jodi and Kyle. So my mom and I left here at I would say 7 and got up there around 7:30. So not to bad this year. Then we were off to visit Rick and Sheri and their family at Zermot. That place is so cool, some day I think Robbie and I are going to have to spend a night there!!! Then we went to Mc-O-Donalds to eat. Okay they boys liked it and that is what counts!!! My car was making noise, again!!! So I think it was like a half and hour to and hour that it took my dad to fix it. We had to buy a tool it was crazy and AHHHH!!! Then we were off to find a tree FINALLY!!!
This year was a bit boring for me, I didn't get to go hiking around. They all didn't want me to have the baby in the woods, (only three weeks left and having contractions) okay so I don't blame them. When I mean (they all) I am talking about my parents, Robbie, Julie and Jodi and her hubby Kyle. So my job was to stay in the car this year!!! Okay so I thought about going just a little bit up the hill and when I got out of the car and stood up that was a big NO!! I had to go the bathroom as long as I stood up. So staying at the car was what I did. I didn't get to help pick out the tree, Robbie and the boys did and awesome job. It is just the right size for our house and it is full and pretty. Now we just have to keep it watered until it freezes and we usually have our tree grow in the house no joke. It has fresh little green shoots most every year. Here are some pictures that Robbie took, he also did a good job with these. Tree day 2009!!!
Our family after all the trees were back at the truck!!
Camren and Noah in front of our tree, isn't it pretty!!??
Julie, Kyle (Jodi's hubby) and Jodi
Bombie getting ready to make sure that all four trees would make it home okay!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment