Our little Stinkers

Our little Stinkers

Monday, October 26, 2009

What a MONDAY!!!!

If you were to right now ask me about my Monday, I don't know what I would do. Laugh or cry!!! Oh what a day is all I can say. We started out by having Camren stay home from school, our first sick day. He had a sore throat and a bit of a temp. So home he stayed.



My mom helped me out at about 2 this afternoon, I had a Dr. Apt and the boys can't come!!! Lets just say that!!! All is well with that and the Dr. said the baby sounded happy!! Good news there. When I got home I had a message that I can get my H1N1 Vac!!! Yeah just have to go into work for a few tomorrow and get shot!! Good news again.



Well Camren still had a fever not much of one but enough that with all this crap going around I wanted to make sure that he was okay and didn't have the nasty stuff. Nope just a virus and so he will stay home again tomorrow to get better all the way and he should be back at school on Wed.



Here is where our Monday turned, I got home and noticed that Robbie had called from work. Okay so I thought he would be home later than usual and knew they wouldn't answer the phone down there. The boys and I got back in the car, turns out Robbie wasn't the one who called. Dave the boss did, Robbie stabbed himself in the head today!!!! Oh yes you read right STABBED!!! I pulled up just as he was walking out and all I said was what happened!!! He had a band aid on his forehead and well you just think the worse!!! All he said was I am lucky I didn't get my eye!! He wasn't just kidding.......picture please.

See what I mean!?!?!?!?

So we went home. Camren opened the gate, we came in and he shut the gate. Camren then let his little brother out of the car and then let the dogs out. Again here is where our Monday went from Robbie stabbing himself to pure fear. I went to the gate to open it for Robbie, the dogs ran behind Camren and knocked his feet out from under him. He hit the ground HARD!! I thought it was just his bum, oh no. I had him next to me thank heaven when he collapsed. I let him down as best I could on the drive way calling his name the whole time. He wouldn't look at me and when he was all the way down he had a seizure. It felt like 10 min. I am sure that it was only like a min. or less Robbie was running to where we were calling for Camren. I was so scared!!! He came too and couldn't remember what had happened, my parents were almost here when this all happened. I am so blessed to have parents who live so close. They were coming down to put a tarp on the trailer, I am just glad they were close by. So Robbie and I took Camren to the ER, my mom and dad stayed here with Noah. Again so grateful that they are so close!!! We took him and the whole way he was trying to fall asleep, kept yelling his name keeping him awake. All is well with Camren's head. He had a CT done just to be safe and it was normal, so a mild concussion. You had better believe he is staying home from school tomorrow not just because he has a sore throat, but that he about made mom have the baby early!!! He really didn't, but I was sure scared. We were giving him hugs tonight telling him we loved him and were so glad he is okay. He said "I was scared I was going to die mom." That about broke my heart. Noah was worried too, kept telling him he would get things for him. When he was on the ground tried to get in the house to get him his favorite animal off his bed. He was worried too. So now I can breath knowing that Camren will be okay. Now this isn't the first time he has done this to us, this is time number two. I think he was 2 the first time he smacked his head this hard, and had a seizure. I told him he was going to have to wear a helmet if he wasn't careful!!! OH WHAT A MONDAY!!!!!

When I got home my mom had washed my dishes!!!! THANKS MOM!!!! I am so blessed!!! Dishes seem like such a silly thing to be grateful for her doing but I have been dreading doing them all day. I have a dish washer!! My silly mom washed them by hand!!! Which makes it all the more wonderful. THANKS MOM!!! So all in all I am just grateful that we are all okay and that we all survived (in one way or another) our Monday.

2 comments:

K and D Roylance said...

We love ya

Kira said...

OH MY GOSH! I'm glad Camren & Robbie are alright!!